Tuesday, September 29, 2015

See What An Argentine Model Did To PSG Star Ezequiel Lavezzi For ‘Disturbing’ Her Life (Photos)

Photo

Ezequiel Lavezzi apparently doesn’t understand the word no. After multiple attempts to woo Argentine model Mariana Diarco, despite being told by her and her boyfriend to stop, he continued bugging her.
To finally get him off her case, Diarco went with the nuclear option:
Photo

Translation: “Even when we’re separated, you’re still sending me photos @PochoLavezzi. America’s macho man wears thongs!”

In a subsequent tweet, Diarco responds to someone supportive of her plan of attack by saying “Thanks friend! I’m tired of this kid, I want to be left in peace with my love, it was not good upload the photo but I can’t take it anymore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment