Sunday, August 31, 2014

Help:- My Fiancee Has Changed Ever Since She Went To NYSC

Hi Guys.. Please I have a very serious problem. My girl went to NYSC and changed totally. she’s now a stranger from who i use to know. It started from wen she got to camp. wen ever I call her, she wont pick up and wont call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. When she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA. She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that whenever I call, she’s not happy. We quarrel about everything from where she is to what is happening there. Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When I called her, her call was on call waiting Over 10 missed calls she didn’t pick. This was a girl that when ever I call even if her call is on call waiting she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn’t. When she finally picked she told me she was talking with the guy. I asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine. She got angry and said i should stop calling her. Am so mad right now don’t know what to do. Guys Advice me please.Drop your Comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment