Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Help!!! His Girl Friend Lied To Be A Virgin For 4 Years & She Is Not, He Even Contacted Gonorrhea

Please I need advice!!
My name is yemi, have been dating my girlfriend for the past four years, at d start of our relationship, she refused my se*ual advances and told me she’s not ready and she’s a virgin. I accepted and let it slide for 4 years.
Not long ago, she decided she trust me now and wants to have s*x wit me. We did it and I realized she was not a virgin as she said. I didn’t complain or say anytin 2 her. But jst four days after our unprotected sexual escapade, I noticed have gotten an infection and went to the doctor for checkup and I was told I had gonorrhea..

Am heartbroken and filled with rage.. I don’t knw if I should tell her or just break up with her?
Kindly drop your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment