Tuesday, April 21, 2015

How I Fixed My Breaking Home

photo

Woman tells how she fixed her breaking home. Read below...
I was losing my family, I could feel it. My husband barely looked at me. He was polite and nice, kind even, addressing me like some stranger he had to live with. All the romance was gone. Every time we were out, I would catch him staring at some random woman, with the same longing I gazed at myself on our wedding portrait; a reminder of how beautiful and slender I once was. My sons didn’t want me to follow them to their classes anymore. They said they didn’t want to stress me, but I knew better. What did 12 year olds know about stress? They were ashamed of me, and I had grown ashamed of myself. I stopped looking at myself in the mirror, because I felt like a failure.

I had lost my confidence. Cecilia, my best friend, tried to encourage me to change what I didn’t like about myself. She said I did not have to live with it, and I should stop wallowing in self-pity. She said it like it was easy. She was so happy with her own marriage. She was the apple of her husband’s eye, and she swore that she worked her hardest to keep his attention. I was happy for her but I envied her, so I asked her to help me.She bought me a Kim Waist Training Corset, and at first I was cynical. I had tried all these things before. Majority said exercise was the best but I did not have the strength to go about that. Not after the exercise of birthing two children. Cecilia assured me this brand was different and authentic. So I called in, and got directions on how to begin proper waist training with my corset. Within a few days I stopped eating as much as I used to. I just wasn’t as hungry anymore and when I was, I could only eat a small portion. Suddenly, my sons wanted me to come and speak to their teachers about this and that. “You look really good, mom. We just want our friends to see you.” they said proudly. One night, two months later I woke in shock as an arm draped around me in the middle of the night; my husband wanted to cuddle! My family was coming back together because I had taken the chance on Shape You, and I suddenly realized something; I was the glue that held my family together, so I owed it to them to hold myself together and be the best reflection of myself, for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment