Saturday, August 29, 2015

OMG!!! I T00k My Fem@le Fr!end In, N0w Sh-e’s Enj0ying My Husb@nd

Photo

When a junior colleague was having personal problems, especially with h-er landlord, I let h-er m0ve in with me and my husband. Sh-e’s young enough to be our d@ughter and I enjoyed h-er company. It was to be a temporary solution until sh-e found alternative accommodation for herself.

But unfortunately, I’ve just discovered that this lady been enjoying herself sleeping with my husband right in my house. Even after sh-e moved out, sh-e continued the secret act with husband in h-er room.

I’m devastated, I feel like such an old fool!
– This was sent to Aunty Bunmi by a married wom@n who helped h-er friend. h-er reply below:
I’m sorry this has happened to you – it will take a long, long time for you to recover from this double betrayal. I’ve never been one for rushing in fancy-free w0men into your h0me with an able-b0died husband around, no matter how s0rry you feel for he-r.

But never think of yourself as a fool. You’re a kind, generous, warm-hearted w0man who should deserve admiration and respect. It’s your husband and your so-called friend who are b@d – for betraying you.

The only regret here is that you brought both of them together. You need to m0ve on with your l!fe and discuss how hurt you feel with your husb@nd, and how you can repair the trust in your marr! age.

No comments:

Post a Comment