Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HELP ME: My Boyfriend John Pées In My Moúth And Beats Me If I Refuse To Swállow It – Juliet

Photo

Pls How do I stop him from this act? Am Juliet 24, I stay with my boyfriend of campus, every morning my boyfriend likes to takes his morning p ee in my mouth.

This started way back in my year 1 when we just decided to get freaky,he then suggested that he p ee in my mouth which I agreed and since then he will wake me up and tell me he has to p ee so i will get on my kn ees open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill my mouth with his hot morning p ee and after his done p eeing in my mouth i su ck his d ick until he comes this is how i start my morning.

He has gotten use to it that whenever I refuse doing it,he will beat me up so bad, I really love him so much I don’t want to get him hurt,now am scared of drinking his p ee because people say it contains harmful substance please is it true, and if yes how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up,he enjoys it,is it that he’s abusing me indirectly am just confused, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment