Friday, October 30, 2015

Shameless Marr!ed wom@n: My secret l0ver is cheating on me

Photo

Some wives today are nothing but prostitutes, any M@n who keep such in h!s house is pl@ying with fire:

I started this affair early last year even though I am seemingly happy. I don’t want to hurt my husband, but I need l0ve and affection, and I’m not getting either from him.

But I’ve recently discovered that the young g-uy I’m having an affair with is also seeing someone else, and I’m devastated. Should I carry on seeing him even though he’s cheating on me? Or dump him and stick with my husband?

– A shameless marr!ed wom@n sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Below is the reply sh-e got:
Dear Liza,
Can you really blame your lover for cheating? Like it or not, he’s not just doing what you’re doing – cheating – because he needs more from a rel@tionship.

Should you carry on seeing him? The thing is, if he’s already finding your rel@tionship is not what he needs in h!s life, then he’s never going to truly care about you. He is just using you to relieve h!s sexual pressure, seeing you are a shameless housewife.

If you are a real wife, the ideal thing is to get things sorted out with your husband so you can be happy in your marr!age and stop this nonsense you are do!ng, br!nging curses on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment