Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Meet Khadija, The Lady Born With out A Face (SEE PHOTO and VIDEO)

Khadija Khatoon Khadija, 21, from Kolkata, West Bengal, Japanese India, was born with no face and her mouth is a small slit on the left facet of her face. When she was born, involved medical doctors have been baffled by her situation for months. Though it has by no means been confirmed, they consider she has a type of neurofibromatosis, a uncommon deformity that causes tumours to develop alongside nerves. Medics instructed Khadija and her household there was nothing they may do after additional pores and skin continued to develop uncontrolled.

Photo

“She was born at house however she didn’t open her eyes. She was born with thick heavy eyelids and she or he appeared completely different to my different kids at beginning however we didn’t assume something of it till we realised she couldn’t open her eyes correctly.” hermother Amina Bibi,50, mentioned.

Photo

“After we took her to the hospital she was admitted for six months and so they did plenty of assessments however docs finally advised us there was nothing they may do. As a result of the docs instructed us there was nothing they may will we by no means went again to them. And as Khadija obtained older she refused any assist. Docs advised us when she was a child that if she tried surgical procedure she may die, so we’ve lived with that concern. Now that Khadija is way older she has determined herself that she doesn’t need to have surgical procedure. She doesn’t need to threat dying.”

Photo

Khadija mentioned: “I’m made this manner and I settle for it graciously. I do what I can. If that is how I’m meant to be then I reside with it. It’s not a matter of coping, I simply stay as I’m”

She continued: “I don’t have any actual pals however I’ve my household. My household is my solely good friend and I really like them dearly. My mother and father are my world. I don’t discuss to strangers. That is who I’m and that is the life I stay and I fill my days sitting and pondering, speaking to my mom about life and going for walks close to my dwelling. I like ingesting tea. I’m joyful on this life”

“If solely the federal government would see my place and assist me, I would really like that”
Dr Anirban Deep Banerjee, a neurosurgeon from Apollo Hospital, Kolkata, stated:

“I imagine she is affected by Neurofibromatosis however to substantiate we would wish to do a gene take a look at. There’s a risk she has a tumour inside her face which could possibly be deadly. Proper now there isn’t a manner of realizing if she has tumour inside the additional pores and skin and if left they may kill her.”

“If she’s prepared we would want to do a number of checks to find out how profitable surgical procedure can be.”
Supply: Each day Star

DOWNLOAD DE VIDEO CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment