Tuesday, July 12, 2016

S.*x Story: She Almost Killed Me With S.*x….[@DULTS ONLY MUST SEE]





A girl name Bisi. it all started when i went to spend my holiday in Abuja with my uncle. Behold my uncle has this curvy beautiful young lady as househelp/Nanny. Since is holiday, i always stay in the house with my little cousin and Bisi. On a Wednesday afternoon we are all in the house playing with the children so i execused myself to go and rest in the other room On entering the room, Bisi was on her way out…So we hit/jam each other With her hand hitting my private(D!ick) so hard that i shouted in pain (thou not that painful) so juliet in shock saying: sorry!! sorry!! with her hand on my D… She said “I did not do it intentionally, am very sorry, i swear. what can i do to tell u that am sorry” Ofcourse i know she did not do it intentional so i jokingly say..”Give me a head to prove it” to my greatest suprise, Bisi…. Must See: OMG!!! VIDEO: Have you watched this Movie? First Nigerian Blu Film With Ini Edo ......... Must See: Is This Madness or Fashion? Whose Aunty or Mummy is This with This Type of Dress?


CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment